1. What is a peer-to-peer lending (P2PL) marketplace?
Peer-to-peer lending (P2PL) connect prospective lenders and prospective borrowers in an online marketplace. The P2PL platform, like Investree, facilitates this process.
In the process, P2PL provides loans at competitive interest rates to the Borrower and offers the best return for the Lenders by charging lower cost than any other bank or financial institution.
2. What is Invoice Financing?
Receivables or invoice financing is a funding that relies on invoices due as a source of repayments from Borrower. In invoice financing, you pledge invoice as collateral, a bill for selling goods or services to the Payors, and use them to obtain loan from the Lender.
At the end of borrowing period, the Payor settles the invoices due thus Lender will recoup its funding plus interest.
Note: The maximum loan amount is capped at 80% of invoice value.
3. Can Borrower use all types of invoices as a collateral??
We prioritize invoices from large companies, for instance multinational firms, institutions listed on stock exchanges, or government agencies. Afterward, we will assess and select each of proposed invoice according to our modern credit-scoring system before eventually approved and offered to Lenders.
Generally, Investree offers wider financing coverage compared to other more traditional financing arrangements.
4. Is Investree a bank or another similar type of financial institution?
No, Investree is by no means a bank or other type of financial institution. We are different in many aspects. Investree is a financial marketplace, offering intermediary services within the P2PL process.
Unlike conventional intermediary services, Investree does not participate in actual lending and borrowing activity. We merely provide the platform to facilitate the process, administering Borrower and Lender accounts.
5. Who runs Investree?
Investree is run by a team which consists of practitioners with experience in the financial and technology sectors. Click here or more on our team and the Investree story.
6. How do I know that my personal information is safe with Investree?
7. How is your e-mail address verified?
You will receive an e-mail from us containing a link to verify your e-mail address. If you have not received the e-mail, please check your Spam folder. You can request another verification e-mail through your Account Settings.
8. Why my account hasn’t been verified yet?
There are several factors that cause delay on your account verification.
- Documents (ID card, NPWP) or your selfie that is not in accordance with the provisions. Our team will inform you through email if there is a problem in the document that you uploaded. Make sure that you always check inbox or spam in your email.
- If you have completed the registration and there are no problems with the document that you uploaded, our team will send an online agreement that you must sign. Make sure you sign the online agreement as the final process for your account verification.
9. How do I change my password?
You can change your password by selecting your Investree Account and Dashboard, where you click Edit Profile. In the User Account section, change your password as desired.
10. How do I change my contact details?
You can change your contact details using your Investree Account and Dashboard, where you click Edit Profile. Under the Contact Details section, change your contact details as desired.